Dear Valued Guest,
We at Sun Group Hotels are very aware and concerned about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Whether you are already booked, or are considering a future stay we wish to advise the following.
Our first priority is the safety of our guests and team members. We are doing everything possible to follow the guidelines established by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health authorities and we urge you to do the same in order to do your part in reducing the spread of the virus.
We would like to assure you that we are paying close attention to the rapidly changing information, and travel restrictions that come from the COVID-19 Virus.
We wish to inform you of the following measures that we have been implemented across our Hotels in an effort to maintain a safe and healthy environment:
- We have placed additional hand sanitizer dispensers around restaurants and public areas.
- All hotels have adopted CDC procedures detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus.
- Our staff have been informed of CDC guidelines regarding cleanliness and have implemented said guidelines.
- We have significantly enhanced cleaning protocols in place. In addition to regular daily cleaning, emphasis has been placed on high traffic areas with special attention being paid to door handles, elevator buttons, handrails and frequently used surface areas and equipment.
- Additional team members have been added to increase service in our Buffet Rooms and reduce any cross contamination due the the number of persons using the utensils as they self serve.
- In room/ suite cleaning schedules have been enhanced to include recommended cleaners and disinfectants by WHO.
- We have setup a Sun Group Hotels COVID-19 Task Force to meet regularly to evaluate information, monitor the latest developments, best practices and procedures across our Hotels.
If any guests report that they are feeling ill, they will be taken through the following procedure:
- The case will be reported to the Duty Manager and General Manager
- The guest will be asked a series of questions from a recommended checklist from the Local Health Authority
- If it is a suspected case of COVID-19, the local authorities will be called immediately and their advised procedures will be followed.
We are committed to maintain efforts to keep our guests and our employees safe during this time, and following any recommendations of the WHO, and CDC, and local authorities.
We thank you for your support and loyalty.
Managing Director - Sun Group Hotels